On Saturday, 13 January, performers of various genres will perform in unexpected places – at more than 21 cult locations including cultural, administrative, business and educational buildings, as well as catering facilities in Novi Sad. Part of the programme is free and open for audience, while tickets for other events are available in Gigs Tix ticket offices in limited numbers at promotional prices.
Laibach, Serbian National Theatre – ‘Jovan Đorđević’ stage, 23h
Pre-sale price: parterre 1000 RSD, balcony 800 RSD. (LIMITED NUMBER)
Price on the day of performance: parterre 1200 RSD, balcony 1000 RSD.
Kaliopi, Youth Theatre, 20h
Pre-sale price: parterre/loge 700 RSD, balcony 500 RSD. (LIMITED NUMBER)
Price on the day of performance: parterre/loge 900 RSD, balcony 700 RSD.
Divna Ljubojević, Great Hall of NIS,19h
Pre-sale price: parterre 800 RSD, balcony 800 RSD. (LIMITED NUMBER)
Price on the day of performance: parterre 1000 RSD, balcony 1000 RSD.
Dušan Svilar with tamburitza orchestras from Osijek and Novi Sad, Studio M, 21h
Ticket price: 500 RSD.
Matija Dedić and Zoran Predin, Synagogue, 22h
Ticket price: balcony 800 RSD, parterre 1000 RSD.
Centre for Modern Tradition Balkanopolis presents IMAR (Scotland / Ireland)
Host and special guest, Slobodan Trkulja, Serbian National Theatre – ‘Pera Dobrinović’ stage, 21h
Pre-sale ticket price: 500 RSD.
Ticket price on the day of performance: 700 RSD.
Nikola Vranjković, Novi Sad Theatre – Újvidéki Szinház, 22h
Pre-sale ticket price: 700 RSD.
Ticket price on the day of performance: 1000 RSD.
RE:SHAPE 7526, Student Cultural Centre ‘Fabrika’, 22h
Promotional price: 490 RSD. (LIMITED NUMBER)
Necone, Friday Swag, Janchezz, Rasheed, Yeah Left, ‘Quarter’ club, 22h
Pre-sale ticket price: 390 RSD. (LIMITED NUMBER)
Ticket price on the day of performance: 490 RSD.
Disco Night, Icy Forest (Danube Park), 23h
Price: 150 RSD.
New Circus Cabaret, SPENS – West Hall, 20h
Ticket price: 300 RSD. (LIMITED NUMBER)
Ticket price on the day of performance: 500 RSD.
Barely Legal (Codex X Netics X Senzzor), Firchie Think Tank Studio, 22h
Ticket price: 200 RSD.
MARČELO & NAPETI QUINTET / Mutant Urban Dance Ensemble, Gerila Bar, 22h
PROMO price for the first 100: 500 RSD.
The second 100 tickets: 700 RSD.
The third 100 tickets: 800 RSD.
EVENTS THAT ARE FREE
- Performance of Sara Renar (Croatia) and Ana Ćurčin (Serbia), Cultural Centre of Novi Sad, Youth Forum club, 23h
- JOSIP A LISAC/ DODŽO, B612, 21h
- ‘U potrazi za slobodom’ (In Pursuit of Happiness), Loran Prokopić with friends, ‘Laza Kostić’ Grammar School, 19:30h
- Virtual guide through the Gallery of Matica Srpska – Experience Art with Experimental Sounds of ‘Bloom’ band, 20h
- Performance of ‘Sveti Stefan Dečanski’ choir, Museum of Vojvodina, 20h
- PEACEFUL WARRIORS, STARTIT CENTAR, 22h
- Youth Philharmonic Orchestra (Serbia), Synagogue, 17h
- Pop/Rock concert of Novi Sad music schools, Studio M, 16h
- Children’s Opera (‘Visoko C’ association), Egység Chateau, 17h
- Anatolii Rechkin and Aleksander Lukashevich, Futog Cultural Centre, 20h
- Novi Sad and Zone 021: Nonclassical tradition – performance of cultural-artistic societies in the hall of the Railway Station, 17:30h