We invite workers and managers in culture to apply to free online courses with the aim of professional training and acquiring additional skills and experiences. The courses cover the topics of culture and creativity, strategic planning, marketing, promotional presentations through media, digital communication, project management in culture etc.
International cultural experts will share their experience with interested people through online courses in the form of video presentations, in order to contribute to the creation of successful and high-quality cultural projects.
Advantages of taking courses:
- Obtaining a course completion certificate from the EU Programme
- Each course is available in 8 languages
- Recommendations and tools can be applied in real life
- Possibility of quickly improving your professional qualifications in cultural management
- Each course consists of 15 to 30-minute-long video
- Possibility of completing a course on the website or receiving it daily to your email inbox
All interested can apply via the link.
Useful for experts from cultural and creative industries, ‘Culture & Creativity’ web site, within which you can find online courses, offers ‘the examples of practice, tools and possibilities for cultural and creative sector’. The project is financed by the British Council.